Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Council: Mafias took over the lands of the capital and the rest of the governorates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad Council: Mafias took over the lands of the capital and the rest of the governorates Empty Baghdad Council: Mafias took over the lands of the capital and the rest of the governorates

Post by Rocky Thu 30 May 2024, 5:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Baghdad Council: Mafias took over the lands of the capital and the rest of the governorates[/size]
    • Today 10:35

• 2 Shares

Information / Baghdad
    Today, Thursday, a member of the Baghdad Provincial Council, Ahmed Mohsen al-Rubaie, revealed the presence of mafias that took advantage of the housing crisis and were able to seize lands and orchards in various ways, bulldozing them, and turning them into neighborhoods and alleys in Baghdad and the rest of the other provinces.
    Al-Rubaie told Al-Maalouma, “The country today is facing mafias that require the government to stop them and develop radical solutions to the housing problem in Baghdad and the rest of the provinces, calling for issuing a decision to “resist the bulldozing of lands and orchards.”
    Al-Rubaie added, "The housing crisis in Iraq is not a result of the moment, but rather the result of continuous accumulations before and after 2003 as a result of not drawing a road map for building complexes, distributing lands, and opening up to build new cities that help contain the increase in population numbers that have reached record levels in recent years."
    He promised that “the slum law will pave the way for solving the largest crisis in the country, end many problems, and draw broad lines that address the issue of land manipulation, prevent fraud, and secure a decent life for the people.” End 25

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 8:46 am