Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Demanding the government to reveal the details of its meeting with Kuwait and Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Demanding the government to reveal the details of its meeting with Kuwait and Saudi Arabia Empty Demanding the government to reveal the details of its meeting with Kuwait and Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Jun 2024, 7:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Demanding the government to reveal the details of its meeting with Kuwait and Saudi Arabia[/size]
    • Today 13:40

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad.. 
    Today, Thursday, member of the State of Law coalition, Saad Al-Muttalabi, called on the government to reveal the details of its meeting with both Kuwait and Saudi Arabia in Riyadh.
    Al-Muttalabi told Al-Maalouma: “Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein met yesterday with his Kuwaiti and Saudi counterparts, indicating that this tripartite meeting raised doubts and concerns in political circles at the level of the relationship between Iraq and Kuwait regarding the path of development, as well as Saudi Arabia’s attempt to limit Iraq’s role in the region, in particular.” From his position on the Gaza war. 
    He added, "Iraq's move to complete Al-Faw Port has raised concerns among Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, especially since they have explicitly announced their request that it pass through Mubarak Port."
    The Foreign Minister called for the necessity of informing the political forces about the content of the tripartite meeting in all frankness.
    The Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced a meeting that included the foreign ministers of Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and Kuwait in the capital, Riyadh, to discuss ways to enhance and develop aspects of cooperation in many fields. Ended / 25 AD

Current date/time is Thu 20 Jun 2024, 10:05 am