Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source: The Sunni blocs agreed on a compromise candidate and it will pass

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Source: The Sunni blocs agreed on a compromise candidate and it will pass Empty Source: The Sunni blocs agreed on a compromise candidate and it will pass

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Jun 2024, 4:23 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Source: The Sunni blocs agreed on a compromise candidate and it will pass[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    06-07-2024
    An informed source from within the House of Representatives confirmed on Sunday that the Sunni blocs have reached a figure that all parties of the Sunni component agree upon and that he will be presented in the Parliament session to be voted on.[/size]
    [size=45]The source, who preferred to remain anonymous, said that “the Sunni consensus on a single personality came after pressure from other political blocs,” noting that “an agreement was reached between the Sunni blocs on a single personality.”[/size]
    [size=45]He continued, “Salem Al-Issawi and Mahmoud Al-Mashhadani are excluded from this agreement because they did not achieve acceptance by everyone and the Sunni blocs did not agree on them,” pointing out that “the voting session will take place before the end of the current legislative term and will likely be tomorrow.”[/size]
    [size=45]The source concluded by saying: “The large political blocs refused to enter the House of Representatives unless the Sunnis come up with one candidate to be agreed upon,” stressing “the necessity of what happened in the first and second rounds not happening.”[/size]
    [size=45]It is noteworthy that the large political blocs in the House of Representatives have asked the Sunni component to come up with an agreed-upon compromise candidate in order to attend the election session. Otherwise, the session will not take place. End 25/c[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 8:16 am