Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A dangerous statement by an Iranian official about how to "deceive" goods into Iraq without fees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A dangerous statement by an Iranian official about how to "deceive" goods into Iraq without fees Empty A dangerous statement by an Iranian official about how to "deceive" goods into Iraq without fees

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Jun 2024, 4:12 am

A dangerous statement by an Iranian official about how to "deceive" goods into Iraq without fees

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Friday (June 7, 2024), the Director General of the West Asia Office of the Iranian Trade Development Organization, Abdul Amir Rabihawi, revealed loopholes in the “Iraqi Local Product Law” and how to “fraud” to bring goods into Iraq without customs duties.
    Rabihawi said in press statements, followed by "Baghdad Today", that "despite the establishment of rebar production units in Iraq, this country cannot ban the import of rebar from Iran due to the high demand for this product."
    He explained Iraq's need for about 3 million new housing units, stating: "These housing units need concrete and rebar, and although rebar production units are active in this country, Iraq has a great need for this product, at the present time, and it cannot ban the import." Rebar.”
    He stated, "Iraq has adopted a policy of self-sufficiency, but because it lacks Iran's technologies in some mineral advantages, it cannot achieve complete self-sufficiency," adding: "For example, Iraq needs to import raw materials from Iran and then convert them into bullion."
    Al-Ribahawi referred to the local product protection law in Iraq, and said: “This law applies customs duties so that the price of imported goods approaches the price of locally produced goods.”
    But he offered a solution to circumvent these fees, saying: “If the merchant exporting Iranian rebar reaches an understanding with an Iraqi party that specifies an investment project, he can obtain a license from Iraq to import this product without customs duties.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:31 pm