Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq outperforms everyone in importing Turkish grains

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq outperforms everyone in importing Turkish grains Empty Iraq outperforms everyone in importing Turkish grains

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Jun 2024, 4:26 am

Iraq outperforms everyone in importing Turkish grains

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Grains, Pulses, Oilseeds and Products Sector of the Turkish Exporters Association stated on Sunday that Iraq dominates the list of grains and legumes imports during the five months of the current year. 
    Ahmed Triakioglu said, in a statement followed by Al-Eqtisad News, that grain exports rose by 25.4 percent in quantity during the five-month period, and pointed out that agricultural productivity is more important than ever before.
    Ihsanoglu expected that “production this year will be about 21 million tons of wheat due to the increase in agricultural areas and the above average seasonal rainfall, with the exception of April,” explaining that “competition will not affect our strong trade relations in the Middle East and Asia.”
    He stated that "the highest exports were achieved in the history of Turkey, as the monthly increase in exports of the grain sector reached 13.8 percent, which is higher than the average in all sectors, and in five months, revenues from Iraq, as the largest destination for exports, increased by 11.6 percent, in While the United States came in second place, despite its decline by 8.5 percent, during this period, exports of bread and biscuits from the product groups amounted to $706.4 million, exports of wheat flour amounted to $603.0 million, and exports of vegetable oils amounted to $593.2 million.

Views 32
    Added 06/09/2024 - 11:43 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:27 am