Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020


    Results of the experimental census: 88% of Iraqi homes are rented or owned.. What about the remainde

    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist


    Posts : 273735
    Join date : 2012-12-21

    Results of the experimental census: 88% of Iraqi homes are rented or owned.. What about the remainde Empty Results of the experimental census: 88% of Iraqi homes are rented or owned.. What about the remainde

    Post by Rocky Fri 14 Jun 2024, 4:06 am

    [size=35][size=35]Results of the experimental census: 88% of Iraqi homes are rented or owned.. What about the remainder?[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

    Sweeteners

    [size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-06-14 | 04:14
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

    Source:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    1,010 views


    Al-Sumaria News - Local

    The results announced by the Ministry of Planning for the experimental population census at the end of its 14-day period contained exciting and important numbers about the housing census, while it also contained some numbers that need explanations.


    [ltr]








    0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%





     [/ltr]

    The Ministry said in a conference organized yesterday, Thursday, on the occasion of the end of the experimental census period, that more than a thousand employees participated in the census, distributed among (86) regions, divided into 41 urban localities and 45 villages in the countryside.

    The numbers indicate that the average family size reached 6 individuals in all governorates, as the southern governorates recorded the highest family size with 7 individuals, while [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Governorate was the lowest among the governorates with an average of 4 individuals.



    However, among the important numbers mentioned, the results of the census of residential buildings showed that the percentage of family-owned buildings reached 71%, while the percentage of rented buildings was 17%, and the buildings were divided between 45% shown in blocks, and 43% in bricks.

    The numbers related to buildings generate a number of questions and conclusions. While the percentage of owned buildings reached 71%, and 17% were rented, this means that only 88% of the buildings are owned or rented. But what about the remaining 12%? Since these percentages do not reflect the entirety of residential buildings 100 %.

    These results lead to the fact that the greatest possibility is that the remaining 12% are homes that are neither owned nor rented, which means that they are “overflow”, especially if we know that previous planning estimates indicate that there are more than 600 thousand overflowing housing units in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], while the total number of units is There are approximately 7 million homes in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

      Current date/time is Mon 15 Jul 2024, 3:15 pm