Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani confirms the progress of the fight against corruption “in every corner where it hides”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani confirms the progress of the fight against corruption “in every corner where it hides” Empty Al-Sudani confirms the progress of the fight against corruption “in every corner where it hides”

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Jun 2024, 5:05 am

Al-Sudani confirms the progress of the fight against corruption “in every corner where it hides”
    • Time: 06/16/2024 12:13:43

• Read: 416 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani stressed the progress of the fight against corruption “in every corner where it hides.”
    Al-Sudani said in a statement, a copy of which was received by {Al-Furat News} on the occasion of the blessed Eid al-Adha, “I extend my best congratulations and blessings to our honorable Iraqi people on the occasion of the blessed Eid al-Adha, coupled with my sincere prayers to the Creator, the Almighty, to repeat this occasion for our people in all parts of Mesopotamia.” And the peoples of the Arab and Islamic worlds, with greater abundance of goodness and the blessing of security and stability, and to bestow His victory and mercy upon our patient people in Gaza, and to repel aggression from them.”
    He added, "I turn to the Almighty to accept the good deeds of those who performed Hajj to His Sacred House, and to return our Iraqi pilgrims safely, winning God’s forgiveness and satisfaction, and enjoying His abundant mercy. He is the best Lord and Helper."
    On this occasion, Al-Sudani renewed “the bond of responsibility and covenant, with our people of all categories and sects, to continue work and diligence, and to exert efforts and energies, to achieve all the components of our government program, which is a realistic extrapolation of the demands and ambitions of our people, and actual and field response to confront all the challenges and difficulties that stand in their way.” ".
    He continued, "Just as we affirm the continuation of our responsibilities towards the sovereignty of Iraq, extending the hand of the law, liberating and developing the economy, bringing about progress and development, creating creative opportunities, and combating all social ills and corruption in every corner where it hides, Eid Mubarak and acceptable work, and may the Iraqis’ days last in joy and happiness. "Iraq will remain proud and strong under the shadow of its honorable sons and family."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 1:44 am