Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Effects theft has become a source of financing after Daash smuggled through Turkey and Israel

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Effects theft has become a source of financing after Daash smuggled through   Turkey and Israel Empty Effects theft has become a source of financing after Daash smuggled through Turkey and Israel

Post by Bama Diva Mon 03 Nov 2014, 8:07 am

Reform: Effects theft has become a source of financing after Daash smuggled through

Turkey and Israel

Mon 03 Nov 2014 15:42 | (Voice of Iraq) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Sumerian News /
      Dhi Qar 
    head of the Reform Movement's parliamentary bloc Hilal Sahlani, Monday, confirmed that more than 1,800 archaeological site in Mosul under the control of the organization, "Daash" he said, adding that stealing effects become source of funding for the organization after being smuggled through Turkey and Israel. He said Sahlani in an interview for "Alsumaria News", that "a large number of important archaeological sites in the provinces of Mosul and Anbar and Salahuddin are now outside the local government authority in those provinces," noting that " More than 1,800 archaeological site in the province of Mosul under the control of the organization Daash. " Sahlani added that "Daash making of theft and smuggling of these effects across Turkey and Israel, a source of financing of terrorist operations, along with oil theft and sell it cheaply", calling on the United Nations and the international community to "maintain Iraqi antiquities from looting and theft. " The Ministry of Tourism and Antiquities announced, in (July 26, 2014), the formation of a crisis cell of the general managers in the Ministry and its directorates in the provinces to address the hot issue of looting of archaeological sites in Mosul.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:39 pm