Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

To increase completion rates...a government plan to expand work in Muthanna

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

To increase completion rates...a government plan to expand work in Muthanna Empty To increase completion rates...a government plan to expand work in Muthanna

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Jun 2024, 5:06 am

To increase completion rates...a government plan to expand work in Muthanna

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Saturday, the head of the service and engineering effort team, Jaber Al-Hassani, announced a plan to expand work in Muthanna Governorate, to increase completion rates.
    A statement by the representatives of the Service and Engineering Effort Team, received by Al-Eqtisad News, stated that “The head of the Service and Engineering Effort Team, Jaber Al-Hassani, arrived in Al-Muthanna Governorate and was received by the Deputy Governor, Muayyad Al-Yasiri.”
    The statement added, "Al-Hassani held an expanded meeting in the governorate building upon his arrival, with the aim of expanding the work and increasing completion rates."
    The head of the service effort team indicated that “three work teams will be formed to expand the work and increase the completion rates of service projects in the governorate,” stressing that “the Bu Hajar family and the Maali family will be included in the effort services within the work plan.”
    He pointed out that "support mechanisms and automated efforts will arrive from the capital, Baghdad, to enhance work in the governorate."

Views 51
    Added 06/22/2024 - 11:27 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 27 Jun 2024, 4:05 pm