Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A representative identifies the governorates most affected by water scarcity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A representative identifies the governorates most affected by water scarcity Empty A representative identifies the governorates most affected by water scarcity

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Jun 2024, 5:12 am

A representative identifies the governorates most affected by water scarcity

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]The representative of Dhi Qar Governorate, Adel Al-Rikabi, confirmed today, Tuesday, that Dhi Qar Governorate is one of the governorates most affected by water scarcity, while calling on the government to develop real solutions to the water issue.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Rikabi said, “Dhi Qar Governorate is one of the governorates most affected by water scarcity,” noting that “many of the people of the governorate suffer from water shortages, and there are hundreds of villages that have been emptied of their residents and have reached the stage of drinking water scarcity.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "The water situation requires a realistic government policy to deal with the crisis," noting that "the water crisis threatens development and thousands of Iraqi families."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Rikabi called on the government to "develop real solutions to the water issue," stressing that "Iraq is one of the countries most affected by climate change."[/rtl]

Views 45
    Added 06/25/2024 - 12:03 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 2:09 pm