Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Emaar announces investment opportunities for residential cities soon in these governorates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Emaar announces investment opportunities for residential cities soon in these governorates Empty Al-Emaar announces investment opportunities for residential cities soon in these governorates

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Jul 2024, 10:13 am

Al-Emaar announces investment opportunities for residential cities soon in these governorates

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Construction, Housing and Public Municipalities announced today, Monday, the commencement of the final stages of granting a building permit for Ali Al-Wardi City, while revealing the imminent announcement of investment opportunities to build residential cities in six governorates.
    The ministry’s spokesman, Nabil Al-Saffar, said: “The ministry has begun the final stages of granting the investment license for building Ali Al-Wardi City after completing the requirements for registering the company in Iraq in cooperation with the National Investment Commission,” stressing that “the land will be handed over to the investor soon in order to begin implementation.”
    He added that "the foundation stone for the cities of Al-Jawahiri in Baghdad and Al-Ghazlani in Nineveh has been laid," noting that "the cities of Dafif Karbala in the holy Karbala Governorate and Al-Janain City in Babylon have been referred to developers and investors in order to complete the procedures for granting investment licenses."
    He pointed out, "Announcing 6 investment opportunities in the governorates of (Najaf al-Ashraf, Wasit, Salah al-Din, Dhi Qar, Maysan, and Muthanna) during the coming period."

54 views
    Added 07/01/2024 - 5:16 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 03 Jul 2024, 10:49 am