Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President Barzani after meeting with Al-Sudani: We had a constructive dialogue and will continue coo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President Barzani after meeting with Al-Sudani: We had a constructive dialogue and will continue coo Empty President Barzani after meeting with Al-Sudani: We had a constructive dialogue and will continue coo

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Jul 2024, 4:50 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]President Barzani after meeting with Al-Sudani: We had a constructive dialogue and will continue coordination and cooperation[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    2024-07-03
    President Masoud Barzani said, in a joint statement with Federal Prime Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani after their meeting in Baghdad, today, Wednesday, that they held a constructive dialogue on the internal and regional situations, noting that his visit to Baghdad came with the aim of strengthening the efforts made before now and led to a real breakthrough in the relationship between the federal governments and the Kurdistan Region, while al-Sudani stressed that he and President Barzani held a constructive and purposeful dialogue on various internal issues and regional situations, and we overcame many problems inherited from years ago.[/size]
    [size=45]Iraqi Prime Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani said, “Today we were honored by the visit of our dear brother, the respected Professor Masoud Barzani. This is an important visit to Baghdad due to the importance of meetings and dialogues, especially since we are talking about an important national leadership that has a major role in the political process.”[/size]
    [size=45]“We held a constructive and purposeful dialogue on various internal issues and regional situations,” he added, “We have made significant progress in building trust between the federal government and the Kurdistan Region, and we have overcome many problems inherited from years ago in accordance with the constitution and the law. We are moving towards opening up development opportunities and future prospects in a way that brings goodness, prosperity and well-being to our people everywhere.” He continued, “The regional situations and the developments that are taking place were also an important part of our discussion, which represents a necessity in light of this difficult stage facing the region, and the emphasis on security, stability and sovereignty of Iraq and that it be far from the arena of conflicts while maintaining our principled positions towards all just issues.”[/size]
    [size=45]He concluded by saying, “We welcome our dear brother, Professor Masoud Barzani.”[/size]
    [size=45]For his part, President Barzani said, “I am very happy to meet with the Sudanese Prime Minister, and my visit to Baghdad is aimed at strengthening the efforts that were made before now, which were led by the Prime Minister and led to a real breakthrough in the relationship between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "Here I must extend my sincere thanks to His Excellency, my brother, President Mohammed Shia al-Sudani, and I commend the efforts of the President of the Kurdistan Region, the Prime Minister of the Region, and all officials in the federal and Kurdistan Regional governments for their efforts."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "As the Prime Minister mentioned, our dialogue was constructive, whether regarding the internal situation or the regional situation, and the viewpoints were identical. God willing, we will continue coordination and cooperation, and what we have always said has been confirmed, that if there are good intentions, then nothing is intractable."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "Thank God, these intentions exist, and the Prime Minister is leading the country with these intentions that have brought us to this comfortable situation, and we hope that the results will be in the interest of all Iraqis, God willing."[/size]
    [size=45]He concluded by saying, “Once again, I thank you for the warm welcome and I am very happy to meet you.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 06 Jul 2024, 8:25 pm