Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pilot plan in Erbil: Electricity for all citizens within 24 hours

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pilot plan in Erbil: Electricity for all citizens within 24 hours Empty Pilot plan in Erbil: Electricity for all citizens within 24 hours

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Jul 2024, 4:46 am

Pilot plan in Erbil: Electricity for all citizens within 24 hours

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]The Ministry of Electricity in the Kurdistan Regional Government launched a pilot project to provide national electricity 24 hours a day to a part of one of Erbil’s neighborhoods.[/rtl]
    [rtl]A statement by the Ministry of Electricity in the Kurdistan Regional Government, received by "Al-Eqtisad News": "We launched a pilot project aimed at providing national electricity 24 hours a day to a section of the residents of the (Shadi) neighborhood."[/rtl]
    [rtl]She added: "The necessary coordination was made with the neighborhood generators in order to prevent the possibility of a power outage in the area.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The ministry added: “Residents and businesses in the neighbourhood will be notified via text messages of the consumption rate, and they will receive only one electricity receipt per month, to facilitate knowing their consumption level.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]She pointed out that "this pilot project will help the Kurdistan Regional Government better understand the needs and demands of citizens, so that in the future it can efficiently provide 24-hour electricity to the entire Kurdistan Region."[/rtl]

Views 291
    Added 07/26/2024 - 4:54 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 11:03 pm