Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Design: Most political forces support amending the Personal Status Law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Design: Most political forces support amending the Personal Status Law Empty Design: Most political forces support amending the Personal Status Law

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Aug 2024, 6:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Design: Most political forces support amending the Personal Status Law[/size]
    • Today 14:19

Information / Baghdad.. 
    Head of the Design Alliance, MP Amer Al-Fayez, confirmed today, Thursday, that most political forces in the House of Representatives agree with the decision to amend the Personal Status Law.
    Al-Fayez said in a statement to Al-Maalouma Agency, "The current personal status law requires Muslims of all sects to adhere to civil law, while it will allow the rest of the religions the freedom to choose according to their religious beliefs." 
    He added, "Amending a paragraph of the law regarding Muslims does not constitute injustice or unfairness to anyone, but rather gives others the freedom to choose, and it is part of the Iraqis' right to equality, which is stipulated in the Iraqi constitution."
    Al-Fayez pointed out that "most of the political forces in the House of Representatives are in favor of the amendment and it will pass if it is put to a vote." 
    The House of Representatives voted to add a paragraph to its agenda (first reading of the proposed law amending Personal Status Law No. 188 of 1959). End / 25 AD

Current date/time is Mon 09 Sep 2024, 9:43 pm