Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP: Parliament is determined to pass all important laws that serve the people

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP: Parliament is determined to pass all important laws that serve the people Empty MP: Parliament is determined to pass all important laws that serve the people

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Aug 2024, 4:33 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]MP: Parliament is determined to pass all important laws that serve the people[/size]

[size=45]Member of Parliament Alaa Al-Haidari confirmed that the House of Representatives is determined to pass all important laws that serve the Iraqi people.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Haidari said, “The House of Representatives is determined to hold continuous sessions next week,” indicating that “the sessions will include proposals for important laws as well as draft laws that will be discussed and voted on.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "The issue of electing the Speaker of the House of Representatives is still not settled, and no agreement has been reached on a specific figure, so he has not been determined in this week's sessions."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Haidari added, "It is possible that there will be a special session in the event that an agreement is reached between the Sunni components on one of the candidates for the presidency of the House of Representatives. In the event of no agreement, we will proceed with the procedures of the third round and choose one of the candidates for the presidency of the House of Representatives.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 9:20 am