Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Moussawi: Parliament set to pass laws that serve the people

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Al-Moussawi: Parliament set to pass laws that serve the people   Empty Al-Moussawi: Parliament set to pass laws that serve the people

Post by lonelyintexas Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:23 am

Monday, March 16, 2015 | 01: 25 pm  
    Al-Moussawi: Parliament set to pass laws that serve the people  

Baghdad/.. Bloc MP representative Abdul Hussein al-Musawi, virtue, Monday, the House will pass laws that serve State institutions and functioning as well as providing services for the Iraqi people, adding that all political blocs agree on that.

He said the "Iraq News" eye, "the agenda of today's House, where a draft labour law is very important laws and who needs saturation of the observations of the members of Parliament."

Musawi said that "Congress seeks to pass laws that serve State institutions and functioning as well as providing services for the Iraqi people and all political blocs agreed on that." Ended 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Oct 03, 2024 1:29 pm