Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq forms special committee to address foreign labor problems

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq - Iraq forms special committee to address foreign labor problems   Empty Iraq forms special committee to address foreign labor problems

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Aug 2024, 5:10 am

Iraq forms special committee to address foreign labor problems  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]The Ministry of Interior has formed a special committee to address the issue of foreign workers, while excluding 12,000 violators during the first half of this year.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The official spokesman for the ministry, Brigadier General Muqdad Miri, explained that the committee includes representatives from the Ministries of Immigration, Labor and Social Affairs, and the Intelligence Service. It held its first meeting last week, and studied in detail everything related to labor, whether those who entered legally or otherwise.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He revealed that 12,000 people were excluded during the first half of 2024, noting that the number of those who entered the country during the same period amounted to two million and 259 thousand foreigners, of whom two million and 34 left, while the remaining ones had not yet expired their entry visas.[/rtl]

[rtl]To view the latest news, follow us on Telegram[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

101 views
    Added 2024/08/11 - 9:20 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 1:58 pm