Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq.. Expert reveals the volume of imports during the past and current year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq.. Expert reveals the volume of imports during the past and current year Empty Iraq.. Expert reveals the volume of imports during the past and current year

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Aug 2024, 4:54 am

Iraq.. Expert reveals the volume of imports during the past and current year
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    The economic news, Nabil Al-Marsoumi, revealed today, Thursday (August 15, 2024), the volume of imports during the past and current year in Iraq.
    Al-Marsoumi said in a clarification on the Facebook platform, which was followed by "Baghdad Today", that "Iraq's total imports in 2023 according to the (FOB) system = 55.952 billion dollars, of which governmental and amount to 15.389 billion dollars, while the private sector amount to 40.562 billion dollars."
    He added that "Iraq's total imports under the CIF system amounted to $65.826 billion, of which the government's amounted to $18.105 billion, while the private sector's amounted to $47.721 billion," indicating that "the difference between the FOB and CIF systems is the cost of shipping and insurance, which amounted to $9.874 billion."
    Al-Marsoumi explained that "the published data for the first quarter of 2024 indicate that Iraq's total imports under the FOB system amounted to $18.631 billion, while imports under the CIF system amounted to $21.919 billion," expecting that "Iraq's total imports under the FOB system in 2024 will reach $74.524 billion and $87.676 billion under the CIF system."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 11 Sep 2024, 2:24 am