Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pharmaceutical products are the most important imports of Iraq from Morocco during the past year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pharmaceutical products are the most important imports of Iraq from Morocco during the past year Empty Pharmaceutical products are the most important imports of Iraq from Morocco during the past year

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Aug 2024, 4:45 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Pharmaceutical products are the most important imports of Iraq from Morocco during the past year[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    2024-08-01
    The “trademap” website, which specializes in studying global markets, revealed on Thursday that Moroccan pharmaceutical products were among the most important materials imported by Iraq during the year 2023.[/size]
    [size=45]The website, which provides a trade map for countries for exports, imports, international demand, alternative markets and competitive markets, stated in a statistic that “Iraq imported 17 basic goods from Morocco last year, with a financial value of $2.720 million.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added that "pharmaceuticals came first in Iraq's imports from Morocco, with a value of $958,000," indicating that "the growth of imports from Morocco decreased by 26% between 2017 and 2023, followed by soybeans with a financial value of $476,000, meat and fish with a value of $321,000, and then vehicles and their parts with a value of $267,000."[/size]
    [size=45]Last year, Prime Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani revealed that three billion dollars are spent annually to import medicines, and he also pledged to advance the pharmaceutical industry through several measures that his government will work on to ensure the development and localisation of this industry.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 09 Sep 2024, 1:55 am