Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Confirmed the existence of 3 partnerships with Baghdad in energy.. Turkey: We have great potential f

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Confirmed the existence of 3 partnerships with Baghdad in energy.. Turkey: We have great potential f Empty Confirmed the existence of 3 partnerships with Baghdad in energy.. Turkey: We have great potential f

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Sep 2024, 4:16 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Confirmed the existence of 3 partnerships with Baghdad in energy.. Turkey: We have great potential for cooperation with Iraq in the field of energy[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    2024/09/11
    Ankara:
    Turkish Minister of Energy and Natural Resources Alparslan Bayraktar confirmed that his country has “great potential for cooperation” with Iraq in the field of energy. The minister said: There are currently 3 partnerships with Iraq in the field of energy aimed at making Turkey “more efficient and active” in the field of oil and natural gas. The Turkish minister added that his country can play a greater role in oil trade and transportation, in addition to playing an “important role” in transforming the Development Road project into an energy road as well. The “Development Road” project is a land and railway road extending from Iraq to Turkey and its ports, with a length of 1,200 kilometers inside Iraq, and aims to transport goods between Europe and the Gulf countries. Bayraktar stated that “it is beneficial for Iraq to have an alternative and an opportunity to diversify the methods of transporting oil to global markets via the Turkish port of Ceyhan to the Mediterranean Sea in addition to the port of Basra.” He added: “There are no technical obstacles to this and no commercial obstacles, so serious political will must be shown.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 9:50 pm