Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Design warns Sunnis against continued obstruction of election of parliament speaker

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Design warns Sunnis against continued obstruction of election of parliament speaker Empty Design warns Sunnis against continued obstruction of election of parliament speaker

Post by Rocky Today at 5:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Design warns Sunnis against continued obstruction of election of parliament speaker[/size]
    • Today 12:10

Al-Maalouma/Baghdad.. 
    The head of the Tasmim parliamentary bloc, Amer Al-Fayez, warned the Sunni forces today, Sunday, against continuing to obstruct the election of the Speaker of Parliament, denying at the same time that the Coordination Framework has the sole authority to decide on this file.
    Al-Fayez told /Al-Maalouma/ agency, "The Coordination Framework is very interested in giving the Sunni component its due, but talk about attempts to extend the Coordination Framework to the due of this component is inaccurate and does not deviate from the truth at all." He
    explained that "the Coordination Framework has repeatedly called on the Sunni forces to quickly choose a consensus figure for the presidency of the House of Representatives, but Sunni differences and divisions are what delayed this file."
    He stressed that "ending this file is consistent with the Shiite component's keenness on the Sunni due." End /25H

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 7:38 am