Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source: Interior Minister ordered the arrest of emergency regiment commander and a group of officers

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Source: Interior Minister ordered the arrest of emergency regiment commander and a group of officers Empty Source: Interior Minister ordered the arrest of emergency regiment commander and a group of officers

Post by wciappetta Fri 05 Dec 2014, 6:13 am

Source: Interior Minister ordered the arrest of emergency regiment commander and a group of officers because of corruption cases 

Source: Interior Minister ordered the arrest of emergency regiment commander and a group of officers because of corruption cases

Section: News

December 4, 2014 21:40 

Detect early Thursday source, that the interior minister ordered the arrest of the commander of emergency Regiment Baghdad sixth and a group of officers because of cases of financial corruption and the presence of "aliens" in the regiment. The source said that "the interior minister ordered the arrest of the commander of emergency Regiment Baghdad sixth Colonel Riad Abdel-Hussein, a group of officers . " 

The source, who asked not to be named, said: "The cause of the arrest is due to cases of financial corruption and the existence of aliens within the regiment."

The Interior Ministry announced on Wednesday, about 25 officers were ordered Diwani exemption from office and transferred to the Directorate General for Human Resources Management, as she noted that the changes that took place aimed at pumping new blood and to encourage young leaders to tender, and not punishment for one. It is said that Information Office of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, announced in (1 December 2014), for an exemption from the 24 leaders of the Ministry of Interior and retirement, noting that he has been appointed new officers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:41 am