Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A member of the parliamentary Economy: a meeting this week to find suitable solutions to support the

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

A member of the parliamentary Economy: a meeting this week to find suitable solutions to support the Empty A member of the parliamentary Economy: a meeting this week to find suitable solutions to support the

Post by day dreamer Sat 06 Dec 2014, 11:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [ltr]Sunday 07  / December 2014 07:48[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
     [Baghdad-where]
    A member of the parliamentary economy and deputy for the coalition of state law, ten members of the coalition will hold a meeting this week to discuss finding suitable to support the Iraqi economy solutions.
     Added Ahmed Salim told all of Iraq [where] we "Aqnsadah parliamentary Kganh we have taken the necessary resolve the economic and financial crisis faced by the country, including fiscal austerity measures, and we will adopt in the next stage on investment and privatization, and on the export of oil, which comes from the province and the fields of Kirkuk, as well as reducing export volumes current than it was before precedence due to falling oil prices. "
    He Canine Ahmed Salim said Alaaútla meeting will consider all opinions and ideas that arise in which to find solutions to the occasion to support Alaguetsad.anthy 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:22 am