Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of the parliamentary economy: the importance of the enactment of the guaranteed support of sm

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of the parliamentary economy: the importance of the enactment of the guaranteed support of sm Empty Member of the parliamentary economy: the importance of the enactment of the guaranteed support of sm

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Jun 2013, 6:47 am

Member of the parliamentary economy: the importance of the enactment of the guaranteed support of small and medium enterprises of the country

01-06-2013 07:37 AM

Baghdad (news) .. I suggest a member of the Committee on the economy and investment MP / coalition of Kurdish blocs / Jassim Mohammed شنكالي, legislation of a special law to ensure support projects of small and medium-sized industrial and provides financial and technical support for their advancement.

He said شنكالي (of the Agency news): There must be a great interest in the small and medium-sized enterprises because it is the basis of the process of building the Iraqi economy, through the legislation of a special law ensures support financially and logistically by the state.

He added: that the law when legislation needs to work correctly mechanism by the government to implement the law, pointing out that a lot of important laws is legislation in the House of Representatives, but the government either not implemented or applied incorrectly.

And deliver most of the countries of the world wide attention industrial projects of small and medium because it is the basis of economic development in the country in terms of employment of the unemployed and the provision of local products, even become some countries have a special ministry for SMEs as it is now in France. / End / 8. N. P /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 8:18 am