Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kidnappings, assassinations and opinion arrests decline in Iraq under Al-Sudani government - Urgent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kidnappings, assassinations and opinion arrests decline in Iraq under Al-Sudani government - Urgent Empty Kidnappings, assassinations and opinion arrests decline in Iraq under Al-Sudani government - Urgent

Post by Rocky Today at 4:18 am

Kidnappings, assassinations and opinion arrests decline in Iraq under Al-Sudani government - Urgent
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    Independent MP Kazem Al-Fayyadh commented on Friday (October 18, 2024) on the decline in acts of violence, whether through assassinations, arrests, or kidnappings, due to criticism and dissenting opinions.
    Al-Fayadh said in an interview with Baghdad Today, "There has been a state of security stability in Iraq for some time, and this stability leads to a noticeable decline in the various acts of violence that used to occur due to criticism and disagreement with some influential people and parties, whether political or armed. This matter is not related to the issue of who is at the head of government and executive authority, as the matter is primarily related to the efforts of the security services."
    He added that "this decline in acts of violence, including kidnapping, assassination and other acts of violence due to freedom of expression, is mainly due to the efforts of the security and intelligence forces to control the situation, and political stability also contributed. We do not believe that there is any relationship between this matter and international pressures or other external factors," stressing that "these pressures and others have been present throughout the past years, and acts of violence have continued almost daily during some periods."
    Prime Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani confirmed last Sunday that Iraq is witnessing unprecedented economic development and a stable political system, building balanced relations, confronting all corruption problems, and working on commercial and administrative reforms.
    He added, "We are turning into a promising country that represents a cornerstone in the stability of the Middle East," indicating that "Iraq is working to activate the strategic framework agreement."
    "All I aspire to is to serve the Iraqis and put Iraq first in our government policy," he said, explaining that "the Iraqi people are currently living in a state of hope and optimism."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 6:28 am