Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cabinet: campaign-reform topple major security figures during the next period

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Cabinet: campaign-reform topple major security figures during the next period  Empty Cabinet: campaign-reform topple major security figures during the next period

Post by lonelyintexas Mon 08 Dec 2014, 4:05 pm

Cabinet: campaign-reform topple major security figures during the next period

Monday, December 8, 2014

Baghdad newspaper of integrity.

Maybe the Liberal bloc MP affiliated with the National Alliance, said Monday's Cabinet Friday, ousting Prime Minister Haidar Al-Abbadi with major security figures during the next period within the reform process carried out in the joints of the Government.

Diwan said in a press release, that "steps by Haydar Al-Abadi of the reform process are positive and we hope to be more study and depth up to hrw some injustice," he said, adding that building a new Iraq based on evidence and not on the charges, likely to take new steps and overthrow the major security personalities. "

"I don't think Fatah Al-Abbadi files belonging to parties being engaged in a campaign of national reconciliation between the components.

The process of reform and change leaders will be reflected positively on the security situation, adding that "the presence of non-career leader as a terrorist who targeted civilians."

The Prime Minister, the Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces had undertaken a reforms and changes in the security establishment of the defence and interior ministries to exempt certain leaders and bring others into retirement and inject new blood and young faces and energies to improve the effective functioning of this important institution, which has comfortable and politically and popularly received and even internationally by citations in the counter-terrorism International Conference held Wednesday in Brussels. over 7

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 9:19 am