Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After losing quantities of Iranian gas in the coming days.. Electricity talks about sources of gas i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After losing quantities of Iranian gas in the coming days.. Electricity talks about sources of gas i Empty After losing quantities of Iranian gas in the coming days.. Electricity talks about sources of gas i

Post by Rocky Yesterday at 5:38 am

After losing quantities of Iranian gas in the coming days.. Electricity talks about sources of gas imports
    2 minute read
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] gas crisis in Iraq

Minister of Electricity, Ziad Ali Fadel, spoke about the agreement to import gas from Turkmenistan, in addition to the Iranian gas contract. 

The official agency quoted Fadhel as saying that "the quantities of imported gas reach 50 million cubic meters per day during the summer," saying that "the ministry will secure 20 million cubic meters per day from Turkmenistan and the remainder from the 5-year Iranian gas contract."

He pointed out that "we have diversified our gas import dependency to be 20 million cubic meters from Turkmenistan and about 30 to 50 million cubic meters from the Iranian side so that we have two sources instead of one." 

Over the past few days, Iraq has lost 7,000 megawatts of electricity, due to the decline in Iranian gas exported to Iraq, to ​​less than half of the usual imported quantity.

Fadel pointed out that "increasing our local production of gas, which is the third main source, will gradually reduce the imported quantities."

The Minister of Electricity stated that "our production during the summer reached 27,400 megawatts, and we had a shortage in gas quantities of about 10 million, equivalent to a thousand megawatts," saying: "We will exceed this number during the coming summer after the gas stabilizes."

On Sunday, October 20, 2024, Minister of Electricity, Ziad Ali Fadel, revealed that gas supplies from Iran had declined to 15 million cubic meters per day, noting that this had caused a loss of 7,000 megawatts of production .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 23 Oct 2024, 6:22 pm