Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Parliamentary Integrity: coming days will witness a large transmission, anti-corruption mechanisms

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Integrity: coming days will witness a large transmission, anti-corruption mechanisms  Empty Parliamentary Integrity: coming days will witness a large transmission, anti-corruption mechanisms

Post by day dreamer Thu 22 Jan 2015, 8:31 pm

Parliamentary Integrity: coming days will witness a large transmission, anti-corruption mechanisms
    [ltr]BAGHDAD / 01/22/2015[/ltr]

[ltr]
    He Integrity Committee member of the parliamentary Aqil al-Zubaidi, on Wednesday, said the coming days will witness a large transmission, in the anti-corruption mechanisms at the central government level.

Zubaidi said in a press statement quoted by the agency} {Euphrates News yesterday that "a number of members of the Federal Parliamentary Integrity Committee met in Erbil with members of the Integrity Committee in the regional parliament for their coordination and exchange of experiences between the two committees."  He stressed that "members of the delegation met with the head of the Integrity Commission in the province, which was formed a few months ago," stressing that "coordination will reach the highest levels in order to undermine the cases of corruption that has spread in Iraq, especially since the Iraqi parliament will be amendments to the Integrity Commission Act after the veto of the Court Federal and then vote on it in the coming sessions. "  It promised that "the coming days will witness a large transmission, in the anti-corruption mechanisms at the central government level," stressing that "the Federal Parliamentary Committee will continue to pressure all means for the purpose of fighting the corrupt in government departments and undermine corruption and to bring the accused it to the courts as well as the re-opening of the former corrupt files" .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]
    day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Integrity: coming days will witness a large transmission, anti-corruption mechanisms  Empty Re: Parliamentary Integrity: coming days will witness a large transmission, anti-corruption mechanisms

Post by day dreamer Thu 22 Jan 2015, 8:34 pm

I would think once this is done that's when we'll see Abadi replacing the proxy people
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Parliamentary Integrity: coming days will witness a large transmission, anti-corruption mechanisms  Empty Re: Parliamentary Integrity: coming days will witness a large transmission, anti-corruption mechanisms

Post by Neno Fri 23 Jan 2015, 7:10 am

I would consider that being done, is replacing the proxy placements. So I agree with you, I also "think", the constitution will allow this to happen as written already after, budget and hcl is established First. Seems that they are planning a plan here... :~)
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Fri 23 Jan 2015, 7:18 am

What about the 25th and the constitution Neno? 
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Fri 23 Jan 2015, 7:22 am

weslin3 wrote:What about the 25th and the constitution Neno? 
    Not sure but was reported on getting the budget done before. Nothing to do with this topic in timing of creating mechanisms to remove corruption in the government.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Fri 23 Jan 2015, 8:42 am

Sorry was on wrong topic. Just wanted to know what you thought.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:07 am