Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Economic Cabinet recommends to challenge materials contained in the budget, "intersect" with the ind

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Economic Cabinet recommends to challenge materials contained in the budget, "intersect" with the ind Empty Economic Cabinet recommends to challenge materials contained in the budget, "intersect" with the ind

Post by lonelyintexas Wed 04 Feb 2015, 11:54 am

Economic Cabinet recommends to challenge materials contained in the budget, "intersect" with the independence of the central

Date: 04/02/2015 18:05

announced the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq on the Keywords, on Wednesday, the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers of the Council recommended to challenge the material contained in the budget law "intersect" with the independence of the Bank, saying the bank continued support liquidity of the banking sector in order to contribute to the revitalization economy.

Alak said in a statement received by the agency / information / copy of it, "the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers recommended the cabinet to challenge the material contained in the budget law intersect with the independence of the central bank."

He added: "It we have the means to achieve stability in the dinar exchange rate to protect the purchasing power of citizens, "stressing" the bank continued support liquidity of the banking sector in order to contribute to the revitalization of the economy. "

The voice of the House of Representatives, in the (January 29, 2015), the draft federal budget for the current year worth in excess of Al119 trillion dinars and a deficit of about 25 trillion .anthy / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Economic Cabinet recommends to challenge materials contained in the budget, "intersect" with the ind Empty Re: Economic Cabinet recommends to challenge materials contained in the budget, "intersect" with the ind

Post by Neno Wed 04 Feb 2015, 12:35 pm

The economic committee is made up of mostly Kurds and they and the financial committee have been arguing this since chapter VII was lifted. NOW what this possibly saying is, "We can but We need the CBI GOVERNOR replaced" first...
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Economic Cabinet recommends to challenge materials contained in the budget, "intersect" with the ind Empty Re: Economic Cabinet recommends to challenge materials contained in the budget, "intersect" with the ind

Post by weslin3 Wed 04 Feb 2015, 1:57 pm

ok
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Wed 04 Feb 2015, 6:44 pm

Well you're a better interpreter than I am...
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Wed 04 Feb 2015, 7:03 pm

mochasmom wrote:Well you're a better interpreter than I am...
    Gotta remember all the happened and why since VII lifted and that Kahlil a Kurd is the leader of the EC as well as the Kurdistan Block and the one that stated the CBI Reserves would support at that time 2:50:1 and that the FC and EC had the freedom to argue the whole case after VII since Iraq was awarded 100% sovereignty and, the reason settled IMHO why it didn't happen and the changes that have taken place since then. I am good with my thoughts and sticking to them... ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 11:50 am