Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cabinet approves the project, which contained Abadi reforms

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cabinet approves the project, which contained Abadi reforms Empty Cabinet approves the project, which contained Abadi reforms

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Mar 2016, 3:25 am

Cabinet approves the project, which contained Abadi reforms

March 15, 2016 

The Cabinet approved in its regular draft merging ministries , which contained Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi reforms among austerity policy because of the financial crisis law. An

informed source said that the Council of Ministers submitted a draft law to the State Council for the purpose of auditing and then return it to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers for forwarded to the House of Representatives for approval, and ensure that it cancel the ministerial positions, the Ministry of human rights, and the Ministry of State for women 's Affairs, and the Ministry of State for Sean provinces and Parliamentary Affairs, as well as the Ministry of State, also included the restructuring of a number of ministries represented merging the Ministry of Science and Technology , Ministry of Higher Education and scientific research, and the integration of the Ministry of environment , Ministry of Health, and the integration of the Ministry of municipalities and the Ministry of construction and housing, as well as the integration of the Ministry of Tourism and Antiquities of the Ministry of culture.

Iraqi cabinet

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:09 am