Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish delegation will visit Baghdad soon to discuss arming the Peshmerga and the oil

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Kurdish delegation will visit Baghdad soon to discuss arming the Peshmerga and the oil  Empty Kurdish delegation will visit Baghdad soon to discuss arming the Peshmerga and the oil

Post by wciappetta Thu 05 Feb 2015, 7:33 am

Deputy: Kurdish delegation will visit Baghdad soon to discuss arming the Peshmerga and the oil 

Profile Thursday February 5, 2015 12:25 Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
    announced the Kurdistan Alliance MP Arafat Karam, on Thursday, for a planned visit by a delegation from the regional government of Kurdistan to Baghdad , noting that the arming of the Peshmerga forces and the agreement of oil and political commitment files, the most debate during the visit. Arafat said in an interview for "Alsumaria News" , "A delegation from the Kurdistan Regional Government will visit Baghdad soon," noting that "the visit is not specified ceiling time until now, and that the purpose of the visit comes to confirm the provincial government on the political commitment and the oil agreement with Baghdad."

Arafat said that "the oil agreement between the government and the province hurt  [obviously a misprint] the interests of all Iraqis and not for one party or another," he said, adding that "the delegation will discuss with officials of the Federal government, the question of arming the Peshmerga forces and related confront Daash . " He said a member of the Kurdistan Alliance that "there are other issues will go During the visit, but the most prominent are the two files and the security of oil. " It is noteworthy that the Kurdistan region declared its support for the new Iraqi government headed by Haider al-Abadi, especially after reaching Erbil and Baghdad to the agreement to resolve differences between the two sides on the financial problems and the export of oil after a noticeable tension during the previous government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 5:32 am