Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
Neno
dizzydee
lonelyintexas
7 posters

International Criminal Court's decision to refer the Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and his aid

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

International Criminal Court's decision to refer the Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and his aid Empty International Criminal Court's decision to refer the Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and his aid

Post by lonelyintexas Thu 25 Jun 2015, 5:35 pm

International Criminal Court's decision to refer the Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and his aides to court on charges of genocide:

June 25, 2015

the International Criminal Court decided to refer the Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki DONC and a group of his senior aides to court on charges of genocide.

Mr. Mohammed Al-Kaabi spokesman Court for the Middle East said that one of the associates of al-Maliki who Torteurahalthm to court Gen. Farouk al-Araji, director of al-Maliki's military office and Lt. Gen. Ali Ghaidan, commander of ground forces and Saadoun al-Dulaimi, the defense minister and the agency, Adnan al-Asadi senior agent Interior Ministry and intelligence chief Zuhair Gharbaoui team Qassim Atta, director of operations at the intelligence service and the team called Hgati head of the anti-terrorism device.

He revealed that the Court now has complete files crimes committed by al-Maliki and his aides, including genocide in Anbar and Kirkuk and the blatant violation of human rights and to follow the brutal methods of torture and violation of freedoms of citizens and contrary to the Geneva Conventions and the Charter of the United Nations and international law

Last edited by lonelyintexas on Fri 26 Jun 2015, 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed Link)
    dizzydee
    dizzydee

International Criminal Court's decision to refer the Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and his aid Empty Re: International Criminal Court's decision to refer the Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and his aid

Post by dizzydee Thu 25 Jun 2015, 5:56 pm

All i can say is WOW, it is
    About time.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

International Criminal Court's decision to refer the Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and his aid Empty Re: International Criminal Court's decision to refer the Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and his aid

Post by Neno Thu 25 Jun 2015, 6:02 pm

Yeah me too on the WOW! I thought the treason stuff was bad enough but this.... Evil or Very Mad
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Thu 25 Jun 2015, 7:25 pm

Looks like the truth will finally be revealed. About time.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Fri 26 Jun 2015, 7:56 am

Maybe Iraq can have some sort of healing now.
    MaaddMaaxx
    MaaddMaaxx
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by MaaddMaaxx Fri 26 Jun 2015, 9:31 am

I agree about the healing but I think the article is BS.  

There is nothing posted on the International Criminal Courts site and the only place on the web that has picked up the story is XXXXXXXXXXX Site removed.~Neno

If this were an actual ICC charge Reuters would have picked it up.
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by notazbad2000 Fri 26 Jun 2015, 9:45 am

There are so many deep-seeded hostilities in these people...who of us truly knows where the rabbit hole ends?  Next thing you know there will be things coming out about the current GOI.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Fri 26 Jun 2015, 10:27 am

I agree with you
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Fri 26 Jun 2015, 11:17 am

I agree with all 3 of you.......
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Fri 26 Jun 2015, 6:40 pm

MaaddMaaxx wrote:I agree about the healing but I think the article is BS.  

There is nothing posted on the International Criminal Courts site and the only place on the web that has picked up the story is XXXXXXXXXXX Site removed.~Neno

If this were an actual ICC charge Reuters would have picked it up.
    Thanks for the info but please, re-frame from listing that site, just let it continue it's slow death..TY

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 8:37 am