Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
csd9013
Rocky
6 posters

Cabinet approves the recommendations of the protection of Iraq's money abroad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cabinet approves the recommendations of the protection of Iraq's money abroad  Empty Cabinet approves the recommendations of the protection of Iraq's money abroad

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Mar 2013, 11:31 am

Cabinet approves the recommendations of the protection of Iraq's money abroad

19/3/2013

BAGHDAD / obelisk: Iraq's Council of Ministers approved, on Tuesday, on the recommendations of the 21st meeting of the Ministerial Committee set up a mechanism to protect Iraqi funds abroad.
    A statement issued by the prime minister and got "obelisk" a copy of which, "The Council has agreed to form a committee to study the provision of the necessary capabilities to receive and inspect the goods and materials imported outside border crossing points in stores and arenas for this purpose, headed by Director General of Customs and the membership and ministries of transport, planning and finance and internal and his national security advisers. "
    The statement added that "the Council of Ministers approved the recommendations of the meeting 21 of the Ministerial Committee on the Status of mechanism to protect Iraqi funds abroad," noting that "the Council decided to exchange reward million for the staff of the Ministry of Justice, except personnel department reform and the Office of the Inspector General."
    The Cabinet holds weekly meetings to make decisions concerning departments and affiliated institutions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    csd9013
    csd9013

Cabinet approves the recommendations of the protection of Iraq's money abroad  Empty Re: Cabinet approves the recommendations of the protection of Iraq's money abroad

Post by csd9013 Tue 19 Mar 2013, 11:35 am

So they are going to leave their money abroad? Did we want them to do that?
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cabinet approves the recommendations of the protection of Iraq's money abroad  Empty Re: Cabinet approves the recommendations of the protection of Iraq's money abroad

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Mar 2013, 2:34 pm

Executive Order set to expire May 2013; Cabinet approves recommendations of the protection of Iraq’s money abroad

Iraq’s Council of Ministers approved, on Tuesday, on the recommendations of the 21st meeting of the Ministerial Committee set up a mechanism to protect Iraqi funds abroad.

A statement issued by the prime minister and got “obelisk” a copy of which, “The Council has agreed to form a committee to study the provision of the necessary capabilities to receive and inspect the goods and materials imported outside border crossing points in stores and arenas for this purpose, headed by Director General of Customs and the membership and ministries of transport, planning and finance and internal and his national security advisers. “

The statement added that “the Council of Ministers approved the recommendations of the meeting 21 of the Ministerial Committee on the Status of mechanism to protect Iraqi funds abroad,” noting that “the Council decided to exchange reward million for the staff of the Ministry of Justice, except personnel department reform and the Office of the Inspector General.”

The Cabinet holds weekly meetings to make decisions concerning departments and affiliated institutions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Stevethebrit
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Stevethebrit Wed 20 Mar 2013, 2:46 pm

Can anybody simplify this please? Does it have any implications to our RV?
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Wed 20 Mar 2013, 2:50 pm

Stevethebrit wrote:Can anybody simplify this please? Does it have any implications to our RV?
    I do not follow it but as far as if it has anything to do with the RV you ask, All I know is they flew direct flights after 23 years under the charter and the charter will be lifted or it has to be then, that automatically lifts the program rate. The rest of the story not really my thing but the program rate lifted, is my interest... ;)
    Stevethebrit
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Stevethebrit Wed 20 Mar 2013, 2:56 pm

Thanks mate, just some of these dealings shoot straight over my head at times. :)
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Wed 20 Mar 2013, 3:22 pm

Neno wrote:I do not follow it but as far as if it has anything to do with the RV you ask, All I know is they flew direct flights after 23 years under the charter and the charter will be lifted or it has to be then, that automatically lifts the program rate. The rest of the story not really my thing but the program rate lifted, is my interest... ;)

That's exactly the response I was looking for!!! ;)
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Wed 20 Mar 2013, 7:37 pm

And that's the bottom line. Lift.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 08 Jul 2024, 10:40 am