Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Power: America and Israel is seeking to topple Iraq's economy and security

Lobo
    Lobo

Parliamentary Power: America and Israel is seeking to topple Iraq's economy and security Empty Parliamentary Power: America and Israel is seeking to topple Iraq's economy and security

Post by Lobo Sun 08 Nov 2015, 5:06 pm

Becoming obvious to many .. I hope Iraq does what it needs to do.....

08/11/2015 

Parliamentary Power: America and Israel is seeking to topple Iraq's economy and security

The Commission on oil and energy parliamentary, Sunday, that the United States and Israel Taatlaaban market global economy to topple Iraq's economy and security, while attributed the damage to Iraq from lower oil prices, the weakness of the economic and banking policy and its dependence on oil by 85%. 

The committee member said Hussein Awad told / information / "The United States made ​​a mistake in strategy reduction of oil prices, which aims to overthrow the Russian and the Iranian economy, but the self-Aktefaihma of productive industries and the adoption of funding sources for oil increased by twenty percent caused the failure of the US plan," noting that "America and Israel for the two key players in moving the world economy market aimed at toppling Iraq's economy and security." 

He added Awad (a deputy from the Liberal block of the Sadrist movement) that "Iraq is one of the most prominent victims of the strategic reduction of oil prices due to the adoption of financial Mizanite on oil resources by 85 Symbols to cover his expenses, as well as to provide adequate funds to the military establishment which is locked in its war against al Daash terrorist causing weight on the shoulders of its budget, "attributing the" causes damage to Iraq from low prices to the imbalance in the economic, oil and banking policy.

"He continued that" Saudi Arabia is the sole beneficiary of this strategy through the dam need global and regional oil markets, as well as its desire to make Iraq a poor country needs to enter the Gulf States in its internal affairs, as well as the intervention of America and Israel to redraw its interests in the region.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 2:00 am