Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Ali: America is seeking to come with a government that prints with Israel and Pence's visit has i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Ali: America is seeking to come with a government that prints with Israel and Pence's visit has i Empty Al-Ali: America is seeking to come with a government that prints with Israel and Pence's visit has i

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Nov 2019, 1:47 am

Al-Ali: America is seeking to come with a government that prints with Israel and Pence's visit has increased tension

09:02 - 25/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ..
    Political analyst Muayad al-Ali said Monday that the United States is moving to create chaos in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and increase tensions, as it became clear after the visit of US Vice President Mike Pence to the country, pointing out that Washington is seeking to bring a government that meets its ambitions and print with Israel to pass the deal of the century.
    Al-Ali said in a statement to the information, that "the recent period during which the presence of US and Gulf intervention to ride the wave of demonstrations in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , where these countries seek to divert the course of peaceful demonstrations in another direction to achieve political goals, especially after the failure of projects in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    He added that "the mentioned countries clearly intervened in the Iraqi affairs and information confirmed the arrest of a cell belonging to an intelligence agency of the Gulf States, including elements of those countries in addition to Iraqis, where they seek to change the political situation belonging to them and serve their interests."
    He explained that "what is happening in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from external interventions aimed at bringing a government that meets the aspirations of the US administration and practicing normalization with the Zionist entity to pass the deal of the century."
    He pointed out that "the visit of US Vice President Mike Pence to Iraq and his meeting with the Kurds and contact with Abdul-Mahdi, all suspicious movements and direct entry towards igniting the demonstrations, especially with the emergence of gangs Joker in more than one place, all confirms the support of the Americans and their plan to create chaos in order to bring a government that meets their ambitions and print with The Zionist entity. ” Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 24 Jun 2024, 7:49 am