Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kaddo: America and Israel are seeking to create crises in the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kaddo: America and Israel are seeking to create crises in the region Empty Kaddo: America and Israel are seeking to create crises in the region

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Sep 2019, 1:43 am

Kaddo: America and Israel are seeking to create crises in the region

22:58 - 25/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    The United States and Israel are seeking to create crises in the region, particularly between Saudi Arabia and Iran, a member of the Fatah alliance Haneen al-Qadu said Wednesday.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has good relations with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Saudi Arabia and a candidate to take the role of mediation between them," Qadu said in a televised statement .
    "Saudi Arabia is ready to negotiate with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] after the attacks on Aramco in order to find a solution to the crisis in the region," he said.
    He pointed out that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Israel are seeking to create crises in the region, especially between Saudi Arabia and Iran, in order to raise tensions and sustain them."
    Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] left for Riyadh after his return from Beijing, where he discussed various issues with the Saudi side, especially with regard to the security of the region and reduce tensions. Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 6:26 am