Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Oil Minister: ready to discuss a Saudi proposal to cut OPEC output

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Oil Minister: ready to discuss a Saudi proposal to cut OPEC output Empty Oil Minister: ready to discuss a Saudi proposal to cut OPEC output

Post by wciappetta Thu 03 Dec 2015, 4:34 pm

Oil Minister: ready to discuss a Saudi proposal to cut OPEC output

03/12/2015 05:04 | Number of Views: 155

font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Press direction / follow-up 
    Oil Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi said on Thursday he was ready for an open debate on the reduction in OPEC oil group.

Saudi Arabia was recently suggested OPEC cut production in coordination with producers from outside the organization.
    aaa
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Oil Minister: ready to discuss a Saudi proposal to cut OPEC output Empty Re: Oil Minister: ready to discuss a Saudi proposal to cut OPEC output

Post by lonelyintexas Thu 03 Dec 2015, 5:59 pm

This should help make the budget at 40 to raise prices some and get rid of the excess on the market. 
    Thanks
    LIT
    yes
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Oil Minister: ready to discuss a Saudi proposal to cut OPEC output Empty Re: Oil Minister: ready to discuss a Saudi proposal to cut OPEC output

Post by Neno Thu 03 Dec 2015, 6:02 pm

I hope not but might as well, the corps have never adjusted the commodities pricing, pure greed. Also, even if they did, the US would spike back up and, oil shale would come into play too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 12:27 am