Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi and Saudi minister discuss OPEC deal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi and Saudi minister discuss OPEC deal Empty Abadi and Saudi minister discuss OPEC deal

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Jan 2018, 7:04 am

Abadi and Saudi minister discuss OPEC deal

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Minister of Energy, Industry and Mineral Resources Khalid Al-Faleh said that he met with Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and discussed the role of Iraq in the global agreement to reduce oil production and stabilize the crude markets.
    "He and al-Abbadi discussed the importance of continuing coordination between the two oil producing countries, investment in the energy and industry sectors and encouraging exports in both countries," Al-Faleh said in his Twitter account.
    The two sides met during their participation in the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. Iraq and the United Arab Emirates are the largest producers of oil in the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC).
    On the other hand, the results and indicators that accompanied the decline in the efficiency of the international markets for energy and oil showed that the economies of producers faced many challenges and difficulties which are still dependent on many of the plans to deal with the repercussions of the decline before the start of the last rebound process, without specifying the reasons behind this retreat and cohesion between The price of a barrel per oil above $ 70 is the first time that these levels have been recorded since 2014.
    The weekly report of the oil company «Crescent» that the movements of global oil markets linked to a package of positive and negative effects without the ability to determine the timing of the occurrence.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:29 pm