Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: What Zebari said on employees' salaries is located on the custody personally

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: What Zebari said on employees' salaries is located on the custody personally Empty Parliamentary Finance: What Zebari said on employees' salaries is located on the custody personally

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Jan 2016, 3:14 pm

Parliamentary Finance: What Zebari said on employees' salaries is located on the custody personally

Date: 21:01 2016/01/06

Information / special / ..

The parliamentary finance committee, on Wednesday confirmed that what the Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari on the state's inability to pay employees' salaries beginning of the month of April is on his charge personally.

The committee member said Sarhan Ahmad told / information / "The fiscal revenue of the Iraqi economy relies heavily on oil exports, while non-oil revenues accounted for 2% of the total public budget, as does not constitute influential for the expenses of the state," pointing out that "the decline oil prices negatively affect the Iraqi economy because of its reliance on oil revenues. "

He added that "sentiments Hoshyar Zebari on employees' salaries is located upon himself as the most knowledgeable and including revenues from existing funds."

The Finance Minister, Hoshyar Zebari, earlier, during a television interview with Rudaw network Kurdish Iraqi government's inability to pay its employees during the month of April next year, while the reasons attributed to the decline in world oil prices. Finished / 25's

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 3:50 pm