Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal expert: Zebari committed a fatal error .. and the salaries of retirees have nothing to do with

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal expert: Zebari committed a fatal error .. and the salaries of retirees have nothing to do with Empty Legal expert: Zebari committed a fatal error .. and the salaries of retirees have nothing to do with

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Jan 2016, 5:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

10-01-2016 12:15 AM    

Said the legal expert Abdullah al-Tamimi, Aom Saturday that Zebari made ​​a fatal and a big mistake by saying that the salaries of retirees heavier Treasury shoulders, indicating that the pensions are governed by special provision is not related to treasury State. 

Tamimi said in a press statement, that 'confusion which is taking place between the Authority the legislative and executive regarding pensions, including Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari said in his statement that employees and retirees pay burdened the treasury, fatal and is a big mistake because the retired pay has nothing to do with state funds '. 

He said' salaries is the responsibility of the executive branch it is possible to take certain measures to address the The financial crisis has become a retired outside her ', adding that' there is a retirement fund to put money withheld during the service staff therefore that all the money withheld does not overburden the state budget it is beyond them. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 1:55 am