Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allkash warns Baghdad and Erbil from going too far in their positions hostile

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allkash warns Baghdad and Erbil from going too far in their positions hostile Empty Allkash warns Baghdad and Erbil from going too far in their positions hostile

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Jan 2016, 7:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Allkash warns Baghdad and Erbil from going too far in their positions hostile

on: Monday 01/11/2016 0:09
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    / Baghdad / Baghdad news 
    warned the MP from the bloc Mohammed Allkash the governments of the center and the region from the consequences of going too far in their positions hostilities and escalation of the crisis between the two parties. He said Allkash "The differences between the central government and the province is now affecting the entire political process and a good example of what happened recently when approving the budget law public for the current year. "He added that" the rigidity of each party for his latest big crack and intersections in the work of parliament and the government, "stressing at the same time to" re each side to consider his positions to save the country from the grave situation in which you live. "Allkashstressed that" There are no problem If unresolved, it had sincere intentions and concern for the interests of the country ", noting that" it is not fair that Baghdad pay dues oil companies, in addition to the share of the budget of the Kurdistan region, at a time when oil revenues are not diverted to the central government. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:36 pm