Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi calls to unify positions between Baghdad and Erbil and confirms his confidence to achieve the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi calls to unify positions between Baghdad and Erbil and confirms his confidence to achieve the  Empty Abadi calls to unify positions between Baghdad and Erbil and confirms his confidence to achieve the

Post by Rocky Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Author: 
    Editor: BK 25.8.2016 23:09 Number of Views: 1832 

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    Counting Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Thursday, to unify positions and withstand the terrorist attack represents a "power factor", while stressing his confidence to achieve the "final victory" on (Daesh) and meet the challenges faced by the country, showed that there was a "gradual improvement "the situation in the country compared to what it was two years ago.
    This came during a meeting with the Prime Minister, in his office today, the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) delegation, to discuss "the overall political and security situation and the war on Daesh terrorist gangs and the relationship between the federal government and the Kurdistan region and resolve the problems outstanding according to the law and the Constitution," according to a statement the media to his office, received (long-Presse) a copy of it.
    Ebadi said, "The unification of attitudes and withstand the terrorist attack represents a factor of strength for us," stressing that "the final victory over Daesh gangs will come and face the challenges faced by the country and that there is a gradual improvement from the situation two years ago."
    The statement said also that "the meeting saw the emphasis on the importance of managing the liberated areas and easily obtainable properly and not to provoke conflicts that affect the general situation after the liberation of Mosul."
    It is noteworthy that there are many outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil, including oil, and disputed 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:39 am