Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zamili: Qatari fishermen issue vague

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zamili: Qatari fishermen issue vague Empty Zamili: Qatari fishermen issue vague

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Jan 2016, 4:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Zamili: Qatari fishermen issue vague

of Wednesday 13/1/2016 0:30
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    / Follow-up / Baghdad news 
    The head of the security and defense committee in Parliament of quitting, onTuesday, that the Qatari fishermen issue is still vague, and did not clarified so far, noting that linked the execution of Sheikh Tiger and Syria just rumors. He Zamili in an interview I followed "Baghdad news that" "Fishermen issue is still vague and did not announce any party so far claimed responsibility or demands in this regard." He added Zamili that "there are rumors recently emerged claiming to link the kidnapping of Qatari fishermen events of the execution of Sheikh Nimr Baqir al-Nimr, as claimed other sources linked to some of the kidnapped in Syria," adding that it "just rumors no more."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:22 pm