Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Studying the possibility of retirement pensions monthly distribution

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Studying the possibility of retirement pensions monthly distribution   Empty Studying the possibility of retirement pensions monthly distribution

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Jan 2016, 11:33 am

Studying the possibility of retirement pensions monthly distribution  

1/17/16

BAGHDAD / JD / .. denied public retirement pensions body distribution of monthly instead of every 60 days, as pointed out that this idea on the table and is still under study.
    The Director General of the Commission Ahmed Abdel Jalil al-Saadi told / JD / it at the moment pensions are distributed every 60 days, but the idea of ​​the distribution of salaries per month on the table and is still under study.
    He added that the Commission is considering a proposal pensions monthly distribution in terms of the number of retirees that may cause human jams and confuse the work of banks in addition to the financial potential of the banks, so it is difficult to issue such a decision without a careful and thorough study.
    The number of pensioners in the country exceeds the 3 million of them retired military and civilian.
    The government has decided to deduct 3% of pensions in the budget of 2016.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 6:18 pm