Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: the application of the decision to impose new taxes associated ministerial in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: the application of the decision to impose new taxes associated ministerial in Empty Parliamentary Finance: the application of the decision to impose new taxes associated ministerial in

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Jan 2016, 3:59 pm

Parliamentary Finance: the application of the decision to impose new taxes associated ministerial instructions
    Local
    Since 01.19.2016 at 11:30 (GMT Baghdad)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Special - scales News
    He said the parliamentary finance committee member Abdul Qader Mohammed, Tuesday, that the taxes imposed on cars up to 5%, while noting that the application of the customs tariff is linked to instructions issued by the Ministry of Finance.
    He said Mohammed's / scales News /, "The decision to impose taxes and customs tariffs on cars and Kartat shipping and cigarettes and alcohol will be doing the work that the instructions issued by the Iraqi Ministry of Finance."
    He added, "The tax imposed on cars by 5% at registration either cigarettes and alcoholic beverages will be 100%," noting that "the taxes that will be imposed on Kartat shipping of mobile phones will reach the 20%."
    He continued, "The last year was a tax imposed on car prices by 20% but now identified by 5%," stressing that "the executive bodies are to decide the deadline to start procuring those taxes."
    The government source revealed, earlier in the day Tuesday, starting from the application of taxes and customs tariffs on cars, alcohol and cigarettes, stressing that car prices will rise by 20%. It ended 29 quarters e   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 21 Jun 2024, 1:09 am