Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Poland are looking at investment opportunities in Najaf

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Poland are looking at investment opportunities in Najaf Empty Poland are looking at investment opportunities in Najaf

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Feb 2016, 9:45 am

[ltr]
    Poland are looking at investment opportunities in Najaf

February 2, 2016

[size=13][size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Najaf
    A delegation of investors and businessmen from the Republic of Poland with the governor of Najaf, Luay al-Yassiri participate in investment opportunities in the province.
    The head of the delegation of the Polish Marc Bardiak, in a press statement seen by the agency of our economy News "that the delegation includes a group of businessmen and investors in the management of the Polish Business Group, which represents a group of European companies specialized in the field of ages and in the food industry, and explore the possibility of investment and exchange of expertise in the fields of agriculture The ages and the food industry. "
    For his part, Al-Yasiri said "We discussed with the delegation the possibility of joint cooperation with the Polish side to develop the sector and the introduction of modern technologies in agricultural work, especially since Najaf is the financier first crop of rice and wheat in Iraq and the agricultural sector requires rehabilitation in line with global developments in this sector, and that the doors of the province open to all global companies for investment banking and development. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 3:38 pm