Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Legal confirms that the constitution does not allow politicians to buy properties Stat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Legal confirms that the constitution does not allow politicians to buy properties Stat Empty Parliamentary Legal confirms that the constitution does not allow politicians to buy properties Stat

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Feb 2016, 12:44 pm

[size=30]Parliamentary Legal confirms that the constitution does not allow politicians to buy properties State[/size]
    03/02/2016 07:43 | Number of Views: 126
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Agencies
    Legal Committee representative revealed, Wednesday, for the drafting of a new law that requires a review of the sale of properties the state since 2004 up to now, with plans to be submitted to the Presidium of the Parliament in tomorrow's meeting, while suggesting to constitutional rule "prohibiting the" political class, starting from the president of the republic and the end parliament deputies buy those state lands
    Said committee member high-Nassif, in a press statement that "Real state and property sale is a violation of constitutional Article 27, which prohibits the sale of such property as public property of the Iraqi people, as well as Article 127, which prohibits the political class, starting from the president of the republic and the end of the deputies of parliament to buy these properties and land of the state. "
    She added that "the Legal Committee began drafting a new law that requires the formation of a commission investigating the sale of these properties since 2004 and up to now," asserting that "the draft law will be presented to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives after the collection of signatures by the members of the Council."
    Nassif added that "the bill needs for 25 signatures maximum but we aspire to collect the signatures of a majority of the House of Representatives."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:47 am