Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Council Wasit allocated 138 million dinars to support service projects in the province

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Council Wasit allocated 138 million dinars to support service projects in the province Empty Council Wasit allocated 138 million dinars to support service projects in the province

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Feb 2016, 8:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Wasit Provincial Council
    Council Wasit allocated 138 million dinars to support service projects in the province

Author: JB 
    Editor: the AT 9.2.2016 16:42 Number of Views: 52 

[rtl]Long-Presse / Wasit[/rtl]
    , Decided Provincial Council on Tuesday approved the allocation of 138 million dinars to support service departments in the province, and while noting that the amounts allocated to support Wasit Fund, stressed that the financial allocations Popt in a number of projects including the delivery of drinking water to some areas and restoration NUMANIYA General Hospital.
    The head of the Council of Wasit, Mazen Zamili, in an interview with (long-Presse), "The Council and in the light of the reports of the relevant committees, and as a result affected most of the service departments of financial austerity, and agreed to allocate large sums of Support Fund and Wasit to support those departments in the province."
    He Zamili, it "decided to allocate $ 75 million to support the Directorate of Water and Wasit, to buy water pipe size of 110 mm, in order to deliver safe drinking water to a number of areas, in addition to the allocation of $ 35 million for the restoration and furnishing of NUMANIYA General Hospital, after coming under fire led most health departments to stop the delivery of medical services to the citizens. "
    Zamili and pointed out that "the agricultural side has had a share of the financial allocations by monitoring the amount of 20 million dinars for irrigating agricultural areas, saved from desertification, has also been allocated another seven million to renovate three schools in rural areas." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 10:18 pm