Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi return to Iraq, coming from Germany

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi return to Iraq, coming from Germany Empty Abadi return to Iraq, coming from Germany

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Feb 2016, 2:54 am

[ltr]Abadi return to Iraq, coming from Germany[/ltr]

Since 02.13.2016 at 09:06 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Information Office of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Saturday, the last for the return to Iraq after the conclusion of the European visit to Italy and Germany for the purpose of participating in the Munich Security Conference.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Abadi Baghdad and left on Wednesday for Italy and Germany on an official visit, to participate in the Munich Security Conference and meet with officials in the two countries and to discuss international support to Iraq.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Which included a visit to Italy to meet with his Italian counterpart Abadi, Matteo Renzi, in the capital Rome, also he met with Pope Francis at the Vatican and general secretary of the Vatican Prime Minister Cardinal Pietro Baruaan.[/ltr]
    [ltr]In Germany, Abadi met in Berlin, first on Thursday, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and discussed with them bilateral relations and a number of topics of mutual interest such as the war on terror.[/ltr]
    [ltr]And included the word al-Abadi in the Munich conference warning of other collapses in the event of continued decline in oil prices, while welcomed Ptousel world powers to decree a ceasefire in Syria, he pointed out that he had talked with German Chancellor Angela Merkel for "criminal gangs" pay families to risk the lives of its members to go to "committee does not exist.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Abadi Turning to the existence of Daash in Iraq, where he confirmed that he had lost most of the space, which acquired them in the country, thanks to the military efforts made by the Iraqi army and the popular crowd and Champions tribes .. ended 29/42 g.[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:27 pm