Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Thus, Saudi Arabia commented on the recent events of Bahrain

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Thus, Saudi Arabia commented on the recent events of Bahrain Empty Thus, Saudi Arabia commented on the recent events of Bahrain

Post by Rocky Wed 24 May 2017, 3:00 am

Thus, Saudi Arabia commented on the recent events of Bahrain

24/05/2017

Saudi Foreign Ministry considered that the storming of the Bahraini regime for the region Duraz north-west of Bahrain, is a right of Manama, in order to preserve what it called its security and stability.
    It said the Saudi foreign, in a statement quoted by the agency "SPA" the official Saudi news agency that "the security and stability of the Kingdom of Bahrain, an integral part of the security and stability of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the GCC part."
    Riyadh confirmed "to support the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for the actions taken by the Kingdom of Bahrain in order to preserve its security, stability and safety of its citizens and residents, the latest measures taken by the Bahraini security services in the village of Diraz that."
    Saudi Foreign considered that this process is intended to "maintain security and order and to address all terrorist attempts aimed at destabilizing and untouchable."
    The Bahraini Ministry of Interior said in a statement Tuesday, "killing" 5 people in the ranks of the "outlaws" and wounding eight others, while police implementation of the process of a broad security spread in the village of Diraz, the statement added that the police have arrested 286 people wanted and dangerous security and convicted terrorist issues , indicating that a large number of those who have been arrested, was hiding in the house of Sheikh Issa Qassem object in the same area.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/165828.html

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 2:37 am